Age Certificate Format PDF is document, which is helpful while applying for a Age Certificate. Age certificates are one of the needful document for various purposes. There don’t have a same format and process to get an Age certificate. The process is different for every state. Some states are allowing people to apply for Age certificate through online mode. But, the majority of states have an offline process to apply for an Age Certificate. Let’s look in to how to apply and documents required etc. You can download Age Certificate PDF Format from end of this article.
Age Certificate PDF Details and Image Preview:
|PDF Name||Age Certificate / आयु प्रमाण पत्र|
|No. of Pages||1|
|PDF Size||45 KB|
|Beneficiary||All They Want to Prove Age|
Age Certificate PDF:
Age Certificate are also known as Medical Certificate to Prove Age or Age Proof Certificate. Age Certificates are issuing by a registered medical practitioner by checking documents of applicant. There have a specific process for every state government for issuing of Age Certificate. So, you have to check the process of application of your state at first.
Requirement of Age Certificate:
The common requirements of an Age Certificates are following:
- Educational purpose: for admissions and entrance exams.
- Registration of names in electoral roll.
- Insurance policy.
- Employment Purpose.
- For peoples don’t have any age proof documents.
Age Certificates are commonly using for pension purposes because the old aged peoples are probably don’t have any age proofs. Age certificates are not a mandatory document to be submitted with every requirement stated above. The authority will mention Age Certificate if it is mandatory. Commonly, Age Certificates are issuing for peoples don’t have any age proof documents. Majority of authorities will consider school certificates and ID proofs have Date of Birth as proof of age.
Documents List for Age Certificate:
You can submit any age proof documents if you already have it. Age proof documents are the following:
- SSLC Certificate
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook etc.
The medical officer will crosscheck age proofs with you and certify an Age Certificate. But, Some peoples may not have any of age proofs, in this case medical officer will do a medical analysis and approve an Age Certificate.
Steps to Apply Offline For an Age Certificate:
- Step 1: Take printout of approved Age Certificate format.
- Step 2: Consult any gazetted medical officer in your locality with age proof documents.
- Step 3: Medical officer will check your documents or do a medical analysis and approve an Age Certificate.
Majority of states have offline procedure to issue a Age Certificate. Some states like Uttar Pradesh and Karnataka are initiated online facility for receiving application of Age Certificate. So, we are going to discuss on how to apply for a age certificate in U.P & Karnataka.
Online Procedure to Apply For a Age Certificate [UP Residents Only]:
Recently, Uttar Pradesh government started giving Age Certificate through online facility. As you know, U.P is the biggest state in India with population of more than 20 crores. The offline method will create a hassle in offices and consumes time of both officers and applicants. So, the online procedures are very helpful for all. Let’s look to steps to apply for a age certificate in U.P.
Step 1 – Create a Account on UP Health Portal:
- Visit official website of UP Health Department. Now, You can see a homepage. Just scroll down below and access Online Services (Services offered under Janhit Guarantee Act).
- Click on ninth one: “Issuance of Age Certificate”. Then you will be redirected to a login page.
- Applicant can login here if he/she already have a account at up-health.in. Click on “For New Registration”, If you don’t have an account. You will be redirected to next page for creating a account.
- Let’s start fill some basic details about applicant here. All the fields except Email Address are mandatory. Please make sure every entered details are right before click on “Register” button.
- Then you will redirected to “Mobile Verification” Page. You must enter just received OTP at registered number at the specified field. Then click on “Verify” button. Then you will get a message saying “Your mobile number verified successfully”.
Step 2 – Login to Your UP Health Account and Get Started:
- Login to your UP Health account by using registered phone number and password. Then you are entering in to citizen dashboard like showing below.
- You can see all certificate services of UP Health department. Select tenth one from the list.
- You will be redirected to Age Certificate Instructions screen.
- Please read everything carefully. After reading tick on “I Agree” box and click on “Proceed” button.
Step 3: Start Filling Application Form
- You will redirected to the application form page after clicked “Proceed” button.
- Let’s start filling carefully and upload the documents in allowed format without exceeding 2 MB of size.
- Double check all the details you entered and click on “Save” button.
- You can see a confirmation message after successful submission with a reference number. Consider taking a print out of the confirmation message for future uses.
- Your application is successfully submitted to respective Chief Medical Officer [CMO]. He will verify your application and issue age certificate within two weeks.
- Applicant can track the application at their UP Health dashboard.
Online Procedure to Apply For a Age Certificate [Karnataka Residents Only]:
Karnataka also implemented an online facility for Age Certificate application. Karnataka government are providing this service through seva sindhu portal. Seva sindhu portal is familiar for natives of Karnataka. Seva sindhu portal is initiated as a single window for certificate services of various departments of Karnataka government. Age Certificate service are included under Health and Family Welfare Service at seva sindhu portal.
A Karnataka resident can approach Grama one, Karnataka One & Bangalore One to apply for a Age Certificate. An individual can also do it by using own system here by following a guide provided by seva sindhu portal.