Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme are one of the popular scheme in Andhra Pradesh. The Beneficiaries of this scheme are mothers of Andhra Pradesh. This project is designed with some objectives of make sure education for children’s. AP Amma Vodi Application Form 2022 PDF in Telugu are the official application form using to apply for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme.
You can download Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form PDF From the direct download link given at the bottom of this page. It’s recommended to read must know details of Amma Vodi Scheme like eligibility and how to apply?. By reading details below, you are aware of benefits of this form and how to fill this form.
- AP Amma Vodi Application Form 2022 PDF in Telugu – Details and Image Preview:
- What is Amma Vodi Scheme?
- Aims of the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
- The Budget of AP Amma Vodi Scheme:
- Impact of AP Amma Vodi Scheme:
- Eligibility for Amma Vodi Scheme
- Benefits Under Amma Vodi Scheme:
- Documents Required for Amma Vodi Scheme:
- How to apply for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme?
- Steps to Check Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List:
- Contact Address, Phone & Email:
- Amma Vodi Application Form 2022 PDF in Telugu Download Link:
AP Amma Vodi Application Form 2022 PDF in Telugu – Details and Image Preview:
What is Amma Vodi Scheme?
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme is introduced by Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy – Chief minister of Andhra Pradesh. Amma vodi scheme is one of popular scheme introduced by Andhra Pradesh government till now. The vision of Amma Vodi scheme is to decrease dropout percentage of students from schools of Andhra Pradesh. Through this scheme, mothers who are sending their children’s to schools will get a amount on their account.
By implementing Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme, the government of AP is ensuring poverty doesn’t affect the education of children’s. Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme is very relevant In India because many parents are not sending their children’s to schools due to poverty.
Schools of Andhra Pradesh are now, serving very good facilities like special food menu and free books and uniforms. Andhra Pradesh Government are working sincerely to increase literacy rate among poor families throughout state.
Nadu Nedu Scheme is another project implemented by Andhra Pradesh Government to improve infrastructure of schools. The programs like Amma Vodi and Nadu Nedu is very helpfull to significantly improve literacy rate in throughout Andhra Pradesh.
Aims of the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme is specially formulated to protect Right to Education act. The following are primary aims of Amma Vodi Scheme.
- Ensuring education to children’s of BPL families.
- Increasing literacy rate of Andhra Pradesh.
- Reduce rate of child labour.
- Feature Economic growth of Andhra Pradesh by ensuring the best education for all children’s irrespective of their financial status.
The Budget of AP Amma Vodi Scheme:
Andhra Pradesh government started implementation of the Amma Vodi Scheme from 2019-20 academic year. Andhra Government spent Rs. 6455.8 crores at 2019-20 academic year. At 2020-21 academic year, Andhra Government increased the budget to Rs. 6673 crores. It’s 200 crores more, when comparing to 2019-20 academic year. The effect of this project leads to increasing budget and expecting more budget on coming academic years.
Impact of AP Amma Vodi Scheme:
Andhra Pradesh Education Department reported 40% spike in admissions after implementing Amma Vodi Scheme. The admission statistics of schools in Andhra Pradesh schools.
|Academic Year||No. of Admissions|
Eligibility for Amma Vodi Scheme
You have to fulfill eligibility given below to apply for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme:
- Children and parents should be the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh
- Family members should have an Aadhaar Card or voter ID Card.
- Family should own a BPL Ration Card [White Ration Card].
- Mother and guardian belong to BPL family.
- Students from Class 1 to Class 12 studying on a government or private aided and unaided schools including resident schools and colleges.
- Children must have minimum 75% of attendance in school.
- You don’t get benefits of Amma Vodi Scheme if student decided to quit school midway.
- Government employees are not eligible.
- Childrens or childrens living on the streets of Andhra Pradesh and studying on schools under charity organizations are eligible for benefits under this scheme.
Benefits Under Amma Vodi Scheme:
The Amma Vodi beneficiaries will get yearly financial assistance of Rs. 15,000. AP government will transfer financial assistance to the bank account of mother or guardian. Recently, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh declared that students studying on 9th to 12th standard can opt for a laptop instead of financial assistance.
More Info on AP Free Laptop Scheme:
More than eight lakhs of students are studying on 9th to 12th standard on schools of Andhra Pradesh. The state cabinet meeting on 30th June 2021, decided to provide laptops under AP Amma Vodi Scheme for students of 9th to 12th standard.
Documents Required for Amma Vodi Scheme:
You have submit documents listed below to apply for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme of AP Government. Missing of any document stated below may lead to disqualification.
- Application Form of Amma Vodi Scheme – Download PDF Below
- Aadhaar Card of Student, Parent/Guardian
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Income
- BPL Ration Card [White color]
- School ID Card of Student
- Details of Children Studying School
- Mark List of Student
- Latest Passport Size Photograph of Student & Parent/Guardian
- Bank Account Details of Mother or Guardian
Also Read: Rythu Bandhu Scheme Application Form PDF
How to apply for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme?
Download Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form PDF from below and take a print out of it.
Be ready to fill application form. Fill every field carefully.
- Details of the mother or guardian.
- Details of the children and the school they are studying.
- Address and contact details.
- Bank account details.
Affix passport size photographs of guardian and student.
Sign at specified space at application form.
Attach self-attested copies of all essential documents.
Submit Application form with supporting documents to concerned authority. Collect application number for future queries.
That’s all. Your application will process by concerned authority if all supporting documents are valid and clear.
Steps to Check Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List:
The Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List are available on official website of Amma Vodi Scheme. Following are the steps to check Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List:
- Visit official website of Amma Vodi Scheme by clicking here. Then you will get a window like this.
- Click on “Search Child Details For Ammavodi 2020-21”.
- Select “Click Here” on the given on the line of your district. Then you will be redirected to the new window.
- Select your District from the list and enter Aadhaar number of mother. Then solve the captcha and then click on “Get Details”.
- You will get a status of your Amma Vodi Scheme application status on next screen.
- It’s better to take print out of the status for future references.
Contact Address, Phone & Email:
You can contact at address below, if you have doubts related to Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme.
|4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.|
|+91 9705655349, +91 9705454869|