Death Registrations are the process which register death of a beloved one or a person as per rule of government. The respective Government will allot death certificate after death registration and verification. In Andhra Pradesh, Form 6 PDF is using to avail death certificate of a person. Different forms are available for all states to register death of a person.
An relative of deceased person can apply for Death Certificate through AP MeeSeva Portal. Form 6 is part of this online application process. Here, direct download link are available at bottom to download Death Certificate Form 6 of Andhra Pradesh. We are included all available details related with AP Death Certificate Form 6 in this article.
- AP Death Certificate Form 6 PDF 2022 Details and Image Preview:
- Andhra Pradesh Application For Death Certificate PDF:
- Requirement of Death Certificate:
- Document to Submit With Application of Death Certificate – Form 6:
- Steps to Apply for Death Certificate Through MeeSeva Portal:
- How to Download AP Death Certificate:
- AP Death Certificate Form 6 PDF 2022 Download Link:
AP Death Certificate Form 6 PDF 2022 Details and Image Preview:
Andhra Pradesh Application For Death Certificate PDF:
Death certificate are a important document like Birth Certificates. Everyone must report death of their relative to government within twenty one days. Then Government will approve a death certificate after verification. It’s very important to keep a death certificate for future use.
Requirement of Death Certificate:
The common requirements of an Death Certificates are following:
- To avail insurance amount.
- Cancellation of name from ration card.
- For approval of widow pension.
- To claim ownership of properties.
- To avail social charity funds for small children.
- To claim money on bank account.
Removal of name of non-alive person from ration cards are compulsory in India. Most of peoples are claiming a death certificate for this purpose. Death registrations are very important about a government because, government can cancel all privileges getting for a person after their death report. But so many peoples are misusing or claiming the privileges of dead person by not reporting death on government records.
Document to Submit With Application of Death Certificate – Form 6:
List of documents required to register a death:
- Aadhaar Card of dead person
- Death confirmation document of hospital
- Residence certificate
- Any other ID Proofs of dead person
- Valid ID’s of Applicant
All these documents are not mandatory. The applicant must carry this documents to make processing easy throughout the verification process. After receiving application, the local authority will check all document and issue a death certificate within some days. Field verification may be held during the verification process.
Steps to Apply for Death Certificate Through MeeSeva Portal:
MeeSeva Portal is built by Government of Andhra Pradesh for providing more than hundred services through online. You can also apply for Death Certificate in Andhra Pradesh through MeeSeva Portal. Here, we are going to describe complete steps on get started with Death Certificate Application.
Step 1: Register at MeeSeva Portal:
An applicant must register at MeeSeva Portal first to utilize every services. So we are going to create a account at MeeSeva portal.
- Visit official website of MeeSeva Portal by clicking here. You can see window like showing below.
- Applicant still have a user id and password can login directly from here by filling it at “User Login” section. Follow steps below to create user id and password, if you don’t have that.
- Click on the “New Registration”, which is available on the left side menu.
- Then your screen will be redirected to a registration form have three sections, which is Create Profile, Personal Information, Contact Information. You can refer screenshot given below to see them.
- Create Profile Section: Fill it with desired login id, Password with 8-12 characters, secret question and answer. These question and answer is using for security of your account. We are requesting you to save every information you entered in this section anywhere else.
- Personal Information: Applicant must fill their personal details in this section carefully. Name, gender, date of birth, address, country, state, city are mandatory fields in this section. Aadhaar number is not compulsory and it’s best to fill it if you own a Aadhaar Card.
- Contact Information: Applicant must fill both E-mail and Phone number in relevant field under this section.
- Verify each and every information you entered. Then click on “Save” button.
- Then you will get an OTP on your phone number.
- Enter OTP & solve captcha. Hit on “Confirm” button.
- Then you will get confirmation message like this: “Thank you for registering! A confirmation email has been sent to registered mail ID. Please click on the Activation Link to Activate your account. If your not getting mail please check it into spam”
- Checkout your E-mail inbox for message from AP MeeSeva and Hit on activation link. Then you can see a confirmation like this.
Step 2: Login to MeeSeva Portal:
- Enter user id and password of account created recently. Solve captcha and click on “Sign In” button. Then you can see a detailed window telling about services of MeeSeva.
Step 3: Apply for Death Certificate:
- Access List of Services – CDMA – Birth/Death Certificate – CDMA as showing below.
- You your screen will be redirects to a new form like showing below.
- Select service type as “Death Certificate”. Enter Registration Unit ID, you can use search button in case of don’t know registration information.
- Click on “Get Details” Button.
- You you can see every details related to person who are dead.
- Enter remaining details carefully.
- Download Form 6 from direct link provided below. Fill Form 6 with all details.
- Upload filled Form 6 to AP MeeSeva portal.
- Click on “Show Payment” button.
- You have to pay Rs. 25 for AP death certificate application through internet banking or debit card.
- The respective officer will verify your application within one week.
The process is now completed and normally you will get digitally signed death certificate within some days.
How to Download AP Death Certificate:
You can download death certificate through AP MeeSeva portal and Unified Birth & Death Registration -Management Information System.
Download Death Certificate Through AP MeeSeva Portal:
Click on “Preview Certificate” button after entered details. Then you can see your death certificate at next window. Download it and take a printout for feature uses.
Download Death Certificate Through ubd.ap.gov.in:
- Visit ubd.ap.gov.in by clicking here.
- Click on “Submit” after filling mandatory details. You will get downloadable Death Certificate PDF at the next screen.