AP YSR Pension Kanuka is a popular pension scheme implemented on Andhra Pradesh by Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy, Chief Minister of AP. YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme are designed by consolidating pensions for twelve different categories of pensions under a single project. Andhra Government have specific guidelines for each category of pensions.
The applications for AP YSR Kanuka pension are different for each categories. So, every applicant must approach carefully with your application to get benefits under YSR Pension Kanuka. It’s better download application form after reading eligibility of category you are going to applying for.
You will get every details related to YSR Pension Kanuka here including direct link to download application form in PDF format. Here, we are tried to include each and every relevant details like objectives, eligibility, financial benefit details, documents required & how to apply.
- AP YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form PDF 2022 Details and Image Preview:
- Objectives of YSR Pension Kanuka:
- Eligible Persons for YSR Pension Kanuka:
- Detailed Eligibility of Each Category:
- Financial Benefit under YSR Pension Kanuka:
- Documents Required to Apply for YSR Pension Kanuka:
- How to Apply for YSR Pension Kanuka:
- Steps to Check YSR Pension Kanuka Status:
- District Wise Disbursement Report of YSR Pension Kanuka:
- YSR Pension Kanuka Helpdesk:
- AP YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form 2022 PDF Download Link:
AP YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form PDF 2022 Details and Image Preview:
Objectives of YSR Pension Kanuka:
- To strengthen weaker sections of the society.
- Financial aid for those who are unable to earn money doing a job.
- To protect traditional jobs like fishing, toddy tapping etc.
Eligible Persons for YSR Pension Kanuka:
The primary eligibility of YSR Pension Kanuka are, you are must a resident of Andhra Pradesh. As per order of Andhra Pradesh Government, persons belonging to 12 different categories are eligible for YSR Pension Kanuka. These 12 categories are following:
- Old Aged person pension
- Disabled Persons Pension
- Toddy Tappers
- ART Pension
- Single Women
- Traditional Cobblers
- Dappu Artists Pension
You can read further details about YSR pension Kanuka below, if you are belonging any of these categories.
Detailed Eligibility of Each Category:
|Old age pension||• Age limit: more than 60 years|
• Don’t have any income sources
|Weavers pension||• All weavers with Age of more than 50 years|
|Widow pension||• All widows with Age of at least 18 years|
|Disabled persons pension||• No age limit|
• At least 40% of disability
|Toddy tappers pension||• Age limit: At least 50 years|
• Member of any Toddy Co-operative Societies or a individual Toddy Tapper
|ART pension||• Patients undergoing Anti Retro viral Therapy (ART)|
• on ART treatment for past 6 months
|Transgender pension||• Person belonging to transgender community|
• Age limit: At least 18 years
|Fisherman pension||• All Fisherman’s with Age limit of more than 50 years|
|Single women pension||• Age limit for unmarried with no support : at least 30 on rural and 35 on urban area|
• Age limit for married and separated for more than a year: 35 years on both rural and urban areas
|CKDU pension||• No age limit|
• Peoples undergoing dialysis continuously as treatment of Chronic Kidney Disease
|Traditional Cobblers pension||• All Traditional Cobblers with age limit of 40 years|
|Dappu artists pension||• Dappu artists have age of more than 50 years|
Financial Benefit under YSR Pension Kanuka:
Andhra Pradesh Government decided financial benefits as per need of each categories. Following are financial aid of each categories:
|CKDU Pension||₹ 10,000 per month|
|Disabled persons, Transgender & Dappu artists||₹ 3,000 per month|
|Other categories||₹ 2,250 per month|
So, highest pension amount under YSR Pension Kanuka are ten thousand and lowest amount is two thousand two hundred and fifty.
Documents Required to Apply for YSR Pension Kanuka:
- YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form (filled & signed)
- Aadhaar Card of applicant
- DOB Proof of applicant
- Residential Proof of applicant
- Ration Card of Andhra Pradesh Government have name of applicant
- Front page of the Bank passbook of applicant
- Recently taken passport size photo of applicant
We are advising to take xerox of each documents and attach it with carefully. Original documents not required for application submission. Original documents may be required during verification process.
How to Apply for YSR Pension Kanuka:
The YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form are different for each categories. All forms with category name are given at end of this page. you can download the form you want from there.
- Step 1: Take printout of application form
- Step 2: Fill all details carefully
- Step 3: Attach documents with application
- Step 4: Verify the filled details and attached documents
- Step 5: Submit application to your grama panchayath office
Steps to Check YSR Pension Kanuka Status:
Applicant can check YSR Pension Kanuka Status by following simple steps described below:
- Visit official website of YSR Pension Kanuka to check status By clicking here. After clicking, you will be redirected to a new window like this.
Then you can see two options: first one is Pension ID and second one is Grievance ID. So, the applicant can check status with these both ways. Below, we are going to describe both ways.
Check YSR Pension Kanuka Status by Using Pension ID:
A window will pop-up in front of you when clicking on Pension ID. Screenshot of the same window are given here.
- Enter Pension ID. SADAREM ID, District, Mandal, Panchayat, Habitation etc.
- Click “Go” to see your status.
- You will be redirected to status screen and better to take out a printout for future use.
Check YSR Pension Kanuka Status by Using Grievance ID:
You can also search your pension status with Grievance ID. You can see a popup like given below after selecting Grievance ID.
- Type your Grievance ID, Ration Card No. and select district at this screen.
- Click “Go” to proceed.
- You will be redirected to status screen within seconds.
District Wise Disbursement Report of YSR Pension Kanuka:
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme is very transparent scheme and all the reports are publicly available on official website. The district wise monthly disbursement report of YSR Pension Kanuka can accessible for public at this link. The reports are also available on graph mode for easy understanding.
YSR Pension Kanuka Helpdesk:
You can contact your grama panchayath for any help regarding YSR Penion Kanuka. You can also contact Rural Development Department of Andhra Government by the following modes of contact.
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Address||Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty|
Second Floor, Dr.N.T.R. Administrative Block
Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Pin Code – 520001
AP YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form 2022 PDF Download Link:
|Category||Application Form PDF Download Link|
|Old Age Pension Form||Click Here|
|Weavers Pension Form||Click Here|
|Widow Pension Form||Click Here|
|Disabled Persons Pension Form||Click Here|
|Toddy Tapers Pension Form||Click Here|
|Fishermen Pension Form||Click Here|
|Traditional Cobbler Pension Form||Click Here|
|Dappu Artist Pension||Click Here|
|Single Women Pension||Click Here|