Assam Arundhati Scheme Application Form PDF is the prescribed format to apply for obtaining benefits under Arundhati Scheme. Arundhati Scheme is a revolutionary project implemented by State Government of Assam. Arundhati Scheme is also known as Arundhati Swarna Yojana. Assam is a state with more than 3 millions of population. it’s very sad to hear that one by third of Assam population is lying below poverty line. In some backward districts of Assam, fifty percentage of population is poor.
Government of Assam is designing various schemes to reduce poverty rate and reform bad life situations of Assam residents. Arundhati Scheme is an important one in projects targeting both economical and social reforms. The tagline of Arundhati Scheme are “Ensuring Golden Beginning for Brides”. Arundhati Scheme is a project touched hearts of Assam residents and you will understand that how this project reformed Assam peoples at the end of this discussion.
Assam Arundhati Scheme Application Form PDF Details and Preview:
|PDF Name||Assam Arundhati Scheme Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|PDF Size||350 KB|
|Beneficiary||Brides of Assam|
|Mode of Application||Through Online & PDF of online application form is given here for reference only|
Announcing of Assam Arundhati Scheme:
Arundhati Scheme is a project publicly declared on the budget speech of 2019-20 financial year by finance minister, Sri. Himanta Biswa Sarma. Revenue and Registration Department of Assam is responsible for execution of project. The project is officially in effect on 1st January of 2020 as mentioned on line no.40 of 2019-20 finance budget. The finance department of Assam set aside Rs. 800 Crores for Arundhati Scheme on budget. Arundhati Scheme is major highlight of the budget and peoples of Assam praised Government for implementing this project.
Benefits of Arundhati Scheme:
Arundhati Scheme of Government of Assam are announced with a financial assistance to newly wedding brides of financially weaker sections. The Assam Government are offering cost of one tola of gold (10 grams) to brides among permanent residents of Assam. The amount of financial assistance through Arundhati Scheme is not fixed and it will changes with market price of gold. As per recent scenario, the financial benefits under Arundhati Scheme will be around 40,000. The government of Assam have numerous benefits by implementing Arundhati Scheme. Compulsory marriage registration is one of the primary benefit targeting by Assam Government. You will get an idea about how Assam Government is beneficial from Arundhati Scheme at objectives section.
Objectives of Arundhati Scheme:
There have numerous objectives for implementation of Arundhati Scheme throughout Assam. Some of them are following:
- Financial empowerment of economically weaker section families irrespective of religion and community.
- Peoples of India and as well as Assam is considering gold as a blessings and commonly gifting some gold to their child is still a dream for parents of poor families. Fulfilling this dream is an target and a great job about Assam Government.
- Arundhati Scheme will improve standard of living of financially weaker families of Assam.
- Assuring education for boys and girls.
- Encourage brides and groom of Assam for marriage registrations. Majority of marriages in rural areas of Assam are not registering at Registration Department.
- Preventing social evils like child marriages, dowry system, no education for girls, child labour, female feticide etc. Next we are going to discuss in detail the government of Assam which has achieved social reforms by implementing the Arundhati scheme.
Social Reformation Through Arundhati Scheme:
As told earlier, Arundhati Scheme is not only a project giving a financial benefit for Assam peoples. There have a social reformation objective behind Arundhati Scheme. Unfortunately, still in twenty first century, India have many social evils. Still some Indian families are considering girls as a burden for parents and society. This is a reactionary thinking and not suitable for a human being and we are the members of generation arguing for gender equality.
The primary objective of the Arundhati Scheme is prevent social evils like no education for girls, dowry system, female feticide, child marriage etc. The great thing about Assam don’t have dowry system and parents are giving whatever they have as a gift. As like people across India, peoples of Assam also considering, gold as an asset prosperity. Through Arundhati project, parents of brides of Assam’s economically weaker section are very fortunate to have a one tola of gold to gift for their child.
Eligibility of Arundhati Scheme:
Assam Government limited benefits of Arundhati Scheme for peoples who have some eligibilities. Authorities of Arundhati Scheme prepared these eligibilities by considering all social perspectives. Let’s ensure that you have the following eligibilities before applying for Arundhati Scheme.
- The applicant must be primary resident of Assam.
- Let’s make sure that both bride and groom completed the legal age for marriage. The legal age about a bride and groom is 18 and 21 respectively. Please remember that child marriage is punishable and prohibited by laws in India.
- The marriage should be registered under Registration Department of Assam Government. The bride should apply also for Arundhati Scheme during registering marriage.
- The marriage happened after 1st January 2020 will only consider for scheme.
- The bride will get benefit for once and it’s for their first marriage.
- The income of bride’s family should not exceed 5 Lakh.
- The bride should have a bank account with a passbook.
- The bride and groom should pass at least HSLC from a recognized institute. There have relaxation for Tea Tribe and Adivasi communities for next five years since, they don’t have school facilities.
Steps to Register for Arundhati Scheme:
It’s very important to have all essential documents before proceeding with Arundhati Scheme application. The applicant can’t get any benefits without proper documents and application will reject at first step. Let’s check, you have all the documents by looking to the following list.
Documents Required for Arundhati Scheme:
- Document Proving Age of Bride & Groom: HSLC/CBSE certificate is acceptable for all communities. Birth certificate & HSLC/CBSE certificate is must for SC/ST applicants. Any academic certificate or birth certificate or age certificate from responsible authority is acceptable for Tea Tribe communities.
- Document Proving Education Qualification: HSLC/CBSE certificate of bride and groom.
- Marriage certificate according to Special Marriage Act of 1954 attested by a gazetted officer.
- Bank passbook or details of groom.
- Income certificate of the family from official authority of the locality applicant living.
- Certificate from chief of village (Gaonburah/Mouzadar) to prove the bride is marrying for first time and the girl is lived with their parents before marriage.
Apply Online for Arundhati Scheme:
The application or registration procedure for Arundhati Scheme are available through official website. The online application procedure is transparent and you can fetch application status after submission.
- Get started by filling online application by visiting official website of the scheme, that is arundhati.nic.in. Click on “Apply Online” option.
- Fill Arundhati Scheme Eligibility Criteria, Applicant Details, Bank Details, Declaration by the Applicant carefully and submit application.
- Take print out of the confirmation page with application number.
- Submit application with copies of all documents at nearest registration office.
- Authorities will verify your documents within some days and approve it for disbursement.
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
Note: Application of Assam Arundhati Scheme is not available through offline. You can draft a application through official website of Arundhati Scheme. Assam Arundhati Scheme Application Form PDF are given here for reference only. You can aware of application format of Assam Arundhati Scheme before proceeding to online application by looking to PDF given below.