In this article, we are going to discuss about how to get your own CSC Certificate PDF. CSC Certificates PDF are available only for passed in an examination conducting through Digital Seva Portal. Eligible candidates will get CSC Certificate PDF from CSC Portal of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. As you know, the full form CSC are Common Service Centre, which delivering various services of government and others. CSC are official and approved centers of India government and delivering every government services in a fixed price by CSC authority. We are recommending to own a CSC Certificate for every online service centers. Below, we are provided a CSC Certificate model just for reference only.
- CSC Certificate PDF or VLE Certificate PDF Details and Image Preview:
- About Common Service Centre [CSC]:
- Eligibility to Participate in CSC Scheme:
- Infrastructure Required to Start a CSC:
- Benefits of Having a CSC Certificate:
- Steps to Download CSC Certificate 2022:
- Steps to Check Status of CSC Certificate Application:
- CSC Helpline:
CSC Certificate PDF or VLE Certificate PDF Details and Image Preview:
About Common Service Centre [CSC]:
Common Service Centres [CSC] are the initiative of Central Government under Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY). India have nearly 5 lakhs government approved CSC’s. Government of India initiated CSC’s as part of Digital India project. CSC’s are authorized online centre to apply for any government services. Common Service Centre will have many privileges for doing online application of government services for public. CSC Portal is created as part of making everything easy to run a CSC.
The CSC project are mainly aiming empowering of rural or village areas of India. About villages, CSC’s are more than a digital service point. The owner of CSC is known as VLE (Village Level Entrepreneur). Government of India are providing CSC Certificate or VLE Certificate to owners to Prove that the owner is eligible to run the center. CSC e-Governance Services India Limited is a organization incorporated under companies act of 1956, and this organization is formed for controlling CSC network allover India. CSC e-Governance Services India Limited is working as per guidance from Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY).
Services of CSC are including online services for agriculture, education, employment, health sectors. Other services are including utility services like bill payment and bus and train ticket booking. CSC VLE’s can also include commercial services like DTP, Internet browsing as per their interest.
Eligibility to Participate in CSC Scheme:
Following eligibility are mandatory to start a Common Service Centre under Government of India:
- Applicant should be a villages and have at least 18 years of age.
- Applicant must pass matriculation or SSLC or secondary examination from a central government recognized institution.
- Applicant should be fluent in their mother tongue or local language and also have a basic knowledge in English language.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Applicant should be motivated person to lead a social change in your locality.
- Applicant own a PAN card.
Infrastructure Required to Start a CSC:
Following infrastructure is must and additional infrastructure will be a advantage during starting of a CSC:
- Computer with licensed operating system (at least Windows XP-SP2).
- The computer you own must want 120 GB of hard drive and 512 MB of RAM.
- CD/DVD drives attached with CPU are compulsory.
- UPS with minimum 4 hours of backup or a inverter with same backup.
- Printer, color printer and scanner. Three in one product is available in market and it will best for a CSC centre.
- Web camera with good clarity.
- Internet connection with speed of 128 kbps. You can contact BSNL for internet connection and BSNL are serving broadband at majority of villages in India.
- IRIS scanner and Bio metric scanner for verification. These scanners are essential for many purpose like banking.
These are the basic Infrastructure requirements to start a Common Service Centre. You should increase facilities according to population of your locality.
Benefits of Having a CSC Certificate:
Following are the benefits of having a CSC Certificate:
- To prove that the center are authorized by government.
- You will get access to unique services that will providing through CSC portal of central government.
- Showing certificate on your CSC will gain customer trust.
- Certificate holder can open current bank account in name of shop.
- Certificate holder can apply for a commercial shop license at your local body.
- Certificate may be useful, if you like to apply for any loans for business development.
Steps to Get Your Own CSC Certificate:
- Step 1: Visit official CSC portal of Central Government of India by clicking here.
- Step 2: Click “My Account” from menu.
- Step 3: Enter your CSC ID on specified box
- Step 4: Select anyone of fingerprint or Iris from modality.
- Step 5: Solve captcha and click submit.
- Step 6: Connect bio-metric verification system with your computer.
- Step 7: Complete bio-metric verification as prompted by CSC Portal. After successful verification, you can enter to your dashboard of CSC Portal.
- Step 10: You can see a option CSC Certificate at dashboard.
- Step 11: Save your own CSC Certificate and logout from dashboard.
NB: You can print CSC Certificate in a paper and hold it on walls after framing it. This will increase authenticity of your center.
Steps to Check Status of CSC Certificate Application:
- Step 1: Visit official CSC Portal by clicking here.
- Step 2: Select “Apply” from menu. Then you will get a menu like this. Select “Status Check” from the drop-down.
- Step 3: You will get a window like this.
- Step 4: Type “Application Reference Number” at specified field & enter captcha. Then click “Submit” button.
- Step 5: A window will open with your CSC Certificate Status.
Toll free Number(s): 10-6 PM
- 1800 3000 3468 (only For VLE)
- 1800 121 3468
All India Number(s):
- 011 4975 4924 (For Non VLE)
- 011 2430 1349 (only for VLE)
Note: Government of India have right to cancel CSC Certificate if any malpractice id found on your center. So, it’s very best to run your Common Service Centre as per the guidelines of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.