Delhi Police Verification Form to Get PCC PDF are a form using to obtain a PCC from Delhi Police Department. As you know, Delhi is a densely populated city in India with more than three million population. Because of this, Delhi Police Verification Form are recently converted from offline process to online process. The online process is makes processing easier about Delhi Police. So, applicants can’t apply for police verification of Delhi police directly at police stations. Here, we are shared detailed steps of applying online for Police Clearance Certificate [PCC] from Delhi Police.
Delhi Police Verification Form to Get PCC PDF Details and Preview:
|Name||Delhi Police Verification Form to Get PCC PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|Mode of Application||Online only|
Online Portal for PCC Applications:
India’s capital, Delhi is a leading metropolitan city in world. As per records in 2022, population of Delhi is more than 30 million. Highly efficient police force of Delhi working hard to reduce high crime rate in the state. So. it’s impossible to continue offline process for issuing of police Clearance Certificate [PCC]. Since 16 October 2020, Delhi police started a portal for issuing Police Clearance Certificate [PCC]. More than 5.3 Million peoples visited Delhi PCC website since established. Delhi Police Verification Form will help you to apply online for Police Clearance Certificate [PCC] of Delhi Police. After issuing of PCC by Delhi police, this will helps in proving you don’t have any criminal background or records.
Steps to Apply for PCC of Delhi Police:
Step 1: Visit official website : Click here
Step 2: Select ‘Register’ to create a new account on Delhi police website.
Step 3: Create account by entering OTP received on your Email.
Step 4: Then you will enter to a new window to enter more details on account creation.
- User Type: Individual, in case you are applying Police Clearance Certificate for a organization, you can select “organization’ from drop down.
- Name: Name of Applicant
- Password: Create a unique password and note it confidential.
- Mobile No: Mobile number of applicant
Step 5: Created account successfully and you are redirected to login page. Then login by using email and password.
Step 6: Fill mandatory details of the form.
Step 7: Upload documents
- Photo of applicant in JPEG format and size must be less than 20 kb
- Residential proof : Upload Any one of Aadhar card, driving license, voter id card, electricity bill, passport, telephone bill.
- Letter of agency requiring PCC: Upload signed and sealed letter specifying requirement of PCC on letterhead of organization.
- Rent agreement: Only for tenants.
Step 8: Check information entered again and Click ‘Save’, then you can see a popup like this:
Step 9: Click ‘Pay now’ and select method of payment. both debit card and credit card options are available for payment. Choose any of these and click ‘Pay Now’. Then you will be redirected to payment gateway and complete payment there by entering your card details.
Step 10: Showing a popup says ‘payment received successfully’. Click ‘Ok’ button given below at popup. You will redirected to PCP Receipt Page including PCC number and all other details. You must take a print out of PCP receipt page for future purpose.
Step 11: Click ‘view status’ button to view status of your PCC.
Step 12: Approval of PCC within 21 days. For emigration it will be only 7 days. Delhi police will only approve every Police Clearance Certificate [PCC] after field verification.
Step 13: Check status frequently, to know whether your PCC is approved or rejected.
Steps to Check Status of PCC:
There have two ways to check status of your Police Clearance Certificate [PCC] application.
- First method: Check status by login to your account at pcc.delhipolice.gov.in. You can see a view ‘check status’ option there to check PCC status
- Second method: You can check status directly by clicking here without entering to your account.
Fill PCC No., which given on PCC Receipt, Name of applicant and Guardian name. Then click search to view status of your application.
|Apply Online Link||pcc.delhipolice.gov.in|