Employees’ State Insurance Scheme [ESIC] are very useful scheme for employees working under a organization registered at ESIC. ESIC is a autonomous institution working under Ministry of Labour and Employment. Many of factory workers and employees are utilizing ESIC benefits in their day-to-day life.
We are provided all information regarding ESIC Form 37 here. The basic details are included about ESIC Form 37 and then eligibility, importance, benefits also given below. The instruction to fill will help you to fill and apply ESIC Form 37 without any mistakes.
ESIC Form 37 2022 PDF Details and Preview:
About ESIC Form 37 PDF:
ESIC Form 37 is called a reemployment or continuing employment certificate. Form 37 of ESIC is an employer’s declaration confirming that the employee continues to be employed according to the national employee insurance framework of 1948. This form 37 is to be submitted to regional ESIC office after proper filling.
Every time a job changes, the new employer must present this ESIC 37 form to the relevant ESIC (Employees State Insurance Corporation) branch in order to be able to continue to use the previous ESIC number.
If the employee fails to submit this ESIC 37 form, the new employer can create a different IP number for the employee, resulting in duplication of the ESIC IP number. Form 37 of ESIC is valid up to 9 months from date indicated on the form.
In short, an employee must fill and submit Form 37 when leaves a job at a company and set to join a new company. You can also submit form 37 if you are looking to change ESIC office.
Instructions to Fill ESIC Form 37:
Are you confused about filling of ESIC 37 Form?. It’s easy, and we are here to help you. At first you have to take a print-out of Form 37. Then start filling details on fillable fields according to the direction given below.
- Field 1: Write the name and address your present day company.
- Field 2: Write the address of the employer or present company.
- Field 3: ESIC code number of your present-day organization. (Leave it if you don’t know that clearly, tell your current employer to write it.)
- Field 4: Mention employee name as on company ID proofs.
- Field 5: Mention father name of employee.
- Field 6: Write ESIC IP number of the employee.
- Field 7: Mention beginning date of ESIC contribution with present organization.
- Field 8: Write the date of joining on current company.
- Field 9: Write the quit date of ESIC contribution with the previous company.
- Field 10: Write the date of submitting ESIC 37 form at office.
- Field 11: Sign from authorized person of your company with their designation and office seal.
We are advising you to check filled details twice and submit ESIC form 37 at ESIC (Employees State Insurance Corporation) office at location of your company. Many of employees don’t know the all the eligibility and benefits of ESIC scheme. it’s very best to know the benefits in detail, before proceeding with Form 37.
Eligibility of ESI Scheme:
You should know about eligibility of ESI Scheme before knowing benefits of ESI Scheme. The eligibility of the ESI scheme are following:
- As per section 2 (12) of ESI Act of 1948, An employee working in a non-seasonal factory have more than ten employees are eligible for ESI scheme.
- An individual with minimum wage of Rs. 21,000 per month are eligible for ESI coverage.
Importance of having a ESIC Account:
Employees are the backbones of a nation. Every employees of every organizations or factories are playing key role in India’s development. ESI scheme is a social security scheme implemented for protecting rights of employees. Especially, medical rights. Every, employees and their families will get medical benefits of ESIC at every hospitals.
ESI have good kind of setup to assist a beneficiary, whenever they need a medical assistance. An employee insured under ESIC will get benefits after their retirement also. You will get more idea on importance of ESIC account by reading benefits of ESI Scheme section given below.
Benefits of ESI Scheme:
Employees’ State Insurance Scheme [ESIC] are a autonomous institution established by ESI act. The ESI act of 1948 are promising six benefits to their beneficiaries. These are the following:
An employee and family will get insured whenever he/she joins a ESI implemented establishment. ESI will insure every employees and their dependents by paying a amount annually.
Sickness Benefit will get for an employee completed at least 78 working days under current employer. Sickness benefit are 70% of average daily wage, which is payable for maximum of 91 days in a year. Visit here to know more about this scheme.
The maternity benefit under ESIC are insuring that a employee are getting 100% of the average salary for twenty six weeks of maternity leave. ESIC are allowing employee to extend the coverage under this scheme for up-to one month.
As per rules, this benefit is comes under Rajiv Gandhi Shramik Kalyan Yojana. The employee must complete three years of working days to be eligible for this allowance. Employee lost a job due to shutting down of the company, permanent invalidity, retrenchment, etc are eligible for allowances. Employee will continue getting 50% of allowances of their wage for two years along with medical benefits. Also, ESIC will take care of travel expense required for vocational training.
Temporary and permanently disabled employee are eligible for benefits under this scheme. ESIC will pay the 90% of wage to the person disabled during their job. The same amount is allowed for family or dependent in case of death of insured person.
- Funeral Expense: ESIC will give Rs. 15,000 for funeral expense of insured employee.
- Vocational Rehabilitation for permanently disabled employee.
- Physical Rehabilitation for physical disabled person due to problems at work place.