ICICI Bank RTGS/NEFT form PDF is used for transferring money from one account to another account of any bank in India. We are recommending you to read this article carefully, then proceed to filling and submission of this form. We are described every important details like timing, charges, limit and how to fill the form etc. An ICICI customer can also opt for online transactions to do RTGS & NEFT. The online process also described below with instructions and steps.
ICICI Bank RTGS/NEFT Form 2023 PDF Details and Preview:
|PDF Name||ICICI Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|PDF Size||0.07 MB|
|Beneficiary||ICICI Bank Account Holder|
Basics of ICICI Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF:
You can transfer fund by filling and submitting a RTGS & NEFT form at any ICICI branch have a RTGS facility. This is completely an offline process and online system also available at official website of ICICI Bank for RTGS/NEFT.
ICICI Bank RTGS Timings & Limits
RTGS is a safest way for bulk amount transaction from a bank account to another.As you know, the full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement. You can do RTGS at any time on banking hours. So, you can submit RTGS form at ICICI Bank from Monday to Saturday (2nd and 4th Saturdays are holiday). RTGS has a common transferring limit applicable for every bank in India, that is: Two Lakhs to Ten Lakhs per day.
Ways to do ICICI RTGS Transaction:
An ICICI Bank customer can do RTGS transaction through two method. The first one can do by visiting your branch directly. The second method can do by online through ICICI online portal. The online method are given in details below.
Charges of ICICI RTGS Transaction:
- Charge for Transferring 2 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs: Rs. 20 + GST
- Charge for Transferring 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs: Rs. 45 + GST
ICICI Bank NEFT Timings & Limits
National Electronic Funds Transfer [NEFT] is a popular way of transferring money within India. As like RTGS, You can proceed with NEFT at any time during bank hours, except on Sundays and 2nd & 4th Saturdays.
Ways to do ICICI NEFT Transaction:
There have five different ways to do ICICI NEFT transactions. They are following:
- By visiting any ICICI Bank Branch
- Internet Banking
- Pockets app
- iMobile Pay
The first method are only offline and others are online. The online methods are described below with detailed steps.
Charges of ICICI NEFT Transaction:
There have five slabs of charges for ICICI NEFT Transactions. They are following:
|Amount up to Rs. 10,000||Rs. 2.25 + GST|
|Rs. 10,000 and up to Rs. 1 lakh||Rs. 4.75 + GST|
|Rs. 1 lakh and up to Rs. 2 lakh||Rs. 14.75 + GST|
|Rs. 2 lakhs and up to Rs. 10 lakh||Rs. 24.75 + GST|
What to fill in ICICI RTGS/NEFT Form
The following blocks are to be filled carefully on ICICI RTGS/NEFT Form before submission
- Date, Amount, Tick whether transaction is NEFT or RTGS.
- Details of applicant (Remitter): Account number, name, address, mobile number and details of cheque.
- Details of beneficiary: Name, account number, IFSC code, Branch address
- Purpose of payment (mark relevant code)
We are requesting you to fill form carefully and double-check before submission.
The above given details are related to ICICI RTGS/NEFT offline transactions. Now we are going to discuss more on online RTGS/NEFT transactions of ICICI Bank.
Online RTGS/NEFT Transactions of ICICI Bank:
ICICI Bank have a transparent Internet Banking portal with more than 350 services. At first we are going to tell more on login to ICICI Bank internet banking.
Steps to Login to ICICI Bank Internet Banking:
Follow steps given below for successful login to ICICI Internet Banking.
- Visit official portal by clicking here. Never enter your internet banking credentials on fraudulent portals.
- Login with user ID or registered mobile number with your password.
- Click “Log In” Button.
- You are now successfully entered to ICICI Bank Internet Banking portal.
- You can contact bank helpline number given below in case of any problems during login process.
Steps to Add New Payee to ICICI Bank Internet Banking:
- Login to ICICI Bank portal by following steps mentioned above.
- Select “Fund Transfer” from “Payments & Transfer” drop-down menu.
- Click on “Add New Payee”. An ICICI Bank can transfer up Rs. 10,000 without adding beneficiary.
- Now, you can see three options. Select any one of the three by clicking on “Add Now” button.
- After that you are redirected to a new page to add details of beneficiary.
- You have to fill beneficiary name, account number, nickname, mobile number to sent alert etc.
- Next, you are redirected to a confirmation page to verify details you entered recently.
- Click on “Submit” after verification.
- On next window, you can enter OTP just received on registered mobile number to completed the procedure.
- Process completed and now you can save beneficiary details you added to your device for future references.
Steps to do RTGS/NEFT Through ICICI Internet Banking:
- Login to internet banking by following steps given above.
- Select “Payments & Transfer” from menu.
- Click on “Fund Transfer” from drop-down menu.
- Search for payee by just entering their name, account number or phone number.
- Now, there will show a popup to enter transaction details. You can enter transaction amount at specified field with date and payment type.
- Click on”Proceed to Pay”.
- Enter just received OTP with digits on ATM card at the specified field.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Confirmation will show on next page. You can save it for future reference.
- The beneficiary account will credit with the amount in next few minutes.
The online process is very easy to follow and safe. Every ICICI Bank account holder can use this facility instead of direct branch visit which consumes lot of time.
ICICI Bank Helpline:
As mentioned earlier, ICICI Bank is a new generation bank which is very customer friendly. You can find various ways to reach ICICI customer care by visiting here. Some important of them are given below. An ICICI Bank customer can utilize these contacts if you are in any trouble by doing ICICI Bank RTGS or NEFT Transactions through online. Visiting nearest ICICI Bank branch also will solve will help you to solve your concerns fast.
|Write your feedback & complaints||ICICI Bank Limited|
ICICI Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor,
Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally,
Hyderabad – 500032.
|Customer Care Numbers||Chennai – 044 33667777|
Kolkata – 033 33667777
Mumbai – 022 33667777
Delhi – 011 33667777
|Registered Office||ICICI Bank Tower,|
Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road, Vadodara 390007, Gujarat, India.