Filled Indian Bank RTGS/NEFT/DD Form PDF are required during applying for money transfer and demand draft at Indian Bank. Indian bank are one of the important nationalized bank in India under ownership of finance ministry, Government of India. Indian Bank founded August 15th, 1907 and Currently headquartered at Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Recently India Government merged Allahabad Bank with Indian Bank & this association helps in increasing wealth and branch strength of Indian bank.
Indian Bank have 5744 branches across India with 5428 ATM’s. 41620 employees are serving customers of Indian Bank. 79 percent shares of Indian Bank are currently holding Government of India. Now, Indian Bank have branches in Colombo and Singapore. RTGS & NEFT methods are the traditional methods of transferring money from one bank account to another within India. So, Indian Bank RTGS/NEFT/DD Form PDF are one of the important form about Indian Bank account holders.
Indian Bank RTGS/NEFT/DD Form [year] PDF Details and Preview:
|PDF Name||Indian Bank RTGS/NEFT/DD Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|PDF Size||392 KB|
|Beneficiary||Indian Bank Account Holders|
Indian Bank RTGS & NEFT:
Indian Bank customers can use internet banking service of Indian Bank to do NEFT and RTGS transactions without any hassle. Every Indian Bank customers can activate Internet Banking service at their home branch. Indian Bank Internet Banking are very safe and reliable. As like other banks under RBI, Indian Bank also providing RTGS & NEFT facility for their customers through offline mode also. Below, we are going to describe more about Timings, Limits & Charges of Indian Bank RTGS & NEFT.
Indian Bank RTGS & NEFT Timing:
Indian bank will receive application for RTGS & NEFT during all working days. The working hours of Indian Bank are from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM. As per guidelines of RBI, the banks in india never works on second and fourth Saturday’s.
Indian Bank RTGS & NEFT Limits:
The RTGS & NEFT limits are same for every banks under Reserve Bank of India [RBI].
|Service||Minimum Limit||Maximum Limit|
|NEFT||Not Applicable||Two Lakhs|
|RTGS||Two Lakhs||Not Applicable|
Indian Bank RTGS Charges:
Indian Bank will charge as per given below for each RTGS transaction through their bank.
|From Two to Five lakhs||₹ 25 + GST|
|Morethan 5 lakhs||₹ 50 + GST|
Indian Bank NEFT Charges:
Charges of Indian bank for transfers up to two lakhs are following.
|Up to ₹ 10,000||₹ 2.50 + GST|
|From ₹ 10,000 to ₹ 100,000||₹ 5 + GST|
|From ₹ 100,000 to ₹ 200,000||₹ 15 + GST|
|From ₹ 200,000 to ₹ 500,000||₹ 25 + GST|
|From ₹ 500,000 to 1,000,000||₹ 25 + GST|
How to Fill Indian Bank RTGS & NEFT Form:
Indian Bank have a traditional single form for RTGS and NEFT services. Here, we are looking to details mandatory to fill in that form.
- Date & Branch
- Remitter details: Name, account number, address, phone number etc.
- Beneficiary details: bank, account number, name, ifsc code, branch etc.
- Amount of transfer
Cheque leaf are mandatory for RTGS transactions & NEFT transactions. Fill cheque correctly and attach it with form while submission.
Indian Bank Demand Draft Service:
Account at Indian bank is not required to issue a Demand Draft from Indian bank. You must submit your PAN Card at branch, if you are doing a transaction of more than ₹ 50,000. Indian bank will issue DD for applications submitting during banking hours. You must visit a branch to get issued a DD of Indian Bank. Indian Bank don’t have any online facility for issuing Demand Draft. The FORM filling is similar like RTGS/NEFT. The exception is, you have to mention the Name of Person/institution of receiving DD and also branch of them in the form at specified section.
Online Method of Indian Bank for RTGS/NEFT Facility:
As you know, majority of banks in India have very good portal for doing online transactions. Indian Bank also have a portal for online transaction, ie indianbank.net.in. Here we are going to describe steps to do RTGS/NEFT through Indian Bank internet banking.
Benefits of Indian Bank Transferring Funds Online :
As described earlier, Indian Bank have very few branches in some states of India. Indian Bank don’t have very vast network of branches like SBI. So, Indian Bank internet banking is a very useful service by save time of traveling to branch. Following are other benefits of transfer amounts online:
- You can access internet service from anywhere, anytime.
- Save time of traveling to branch & waiting on queue.
- Very safe and transparent service. You can contact bank customer care if have are facing any problems during online transfer.
- Don’t want a cheque and filling forms.
- Live confirmation receipt after doing transaction. Customer will get receipt through SMS & email.
There have two process to transfer funds through Indian Bank internet banking:
- Add Beneficiary.
- Transfer Money.
Steps to Add Beneficiary:
Customer must do adding beneficiary to get started with online fund transfer. Please follow the steps given below to add a beneficiary.
- Visit official website of Indian Bank by clicking here. Beware of fraudulent websites & make sure you are visiting official website.
- Click on “LOGIN for NET BANKING”.
- Login by entering user id and Password.
- Select “Manage Beneficiary” option from “Payment & Transfer” tab.
- Confirm whether your transfer is inter-bank or intra-bank. Select intra-bank, if beneficiary account is also on Indian Bank.
- Select “Add Payee” option.
- Fill all details like Beneficiary name, account number, ifsc code etc.
- it’s better double check the account number and ifsc code. Then click confirm.
- Customer will get an OTP at registered mobile number to verify adding beneficiary.
- Enter OTP at next screen for verification.
- The process is completed and you will get a confirmation message by SMS or E-mail.
Steps to Do RTGS/NEFT Through Online:
You can proceed with following steps after adding beneficiary successfully.
- Login to Indian Bank Internet Banking.
- Select “Fund Transfer” from “Payment & Transfer” tab.
- Select the option: Intra-Bank or Inter-Bank.
- Select the transaction type: RTGS or NEFT.
- Choose Beneficiary from Beneficiary List.
- Enter amount of transfer at the specific column.
- Select “Confirm”.
- You will get an OTP for verification.
- Enter OTP at next screen to initiate RTGS/NEFT through Internet Banking.
- Customer will get confirmation at SMS and E-mail after successful transaction.
Indian Bank Helpline:
Customer can contact Indian Bank branch for any clarification regarding RTGS/NEFT transaction. The staffs will help to solve your concern as soon as possible. You can also call at 1800-425-0000 for enquiry.