Jagananna Thodu Scheme Application Form PDF are the official format of application to avail benefits of Thodu Scheme. Andhra Pradesh is a state considering peoples from all sectors while introducing welfare projects. Government of Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy are implementing lot of schemes by spending crores of budget. Earlier, we discussed YSR Pension Kanuka, Amma Vodi, YSR Cheyutha etc. Jagananna Thodu is a scheme launched by Andhra Government recently for considering street vendors throughout Andhra. Jagananna Thodu Scheme is a part of awakening economy crashed during pandemic situations.
Street vendors and hawking are the one of category suffered during lockdowns pandemic situations. It’s very impressing that, Andhra Government is considering them also by announcing a welfare scheme. Registered street vendor’s, hawking’s and small scale traders throughout Andhra Pradesh are eligible for the scheme and some other underprivileged sections also eligible for the scheme. Let’s discuss about Jagananna Thodu in detail at next sections.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme Application Form PDF Details and Preview:
|PDF Name||Jagananna Thodu Scheme Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|PDF Size||140 KB|
|Beneficiary||Street Vendors of Andhra Pradesh|
Jagananna Thodu is a scheme with budget of nearly thousand crores and ten lakhs of beneficiaries. The budget and number of beneficiaries are approximate and it will change every year. The Jagananna Thodu scheme is completed two years successfully and scheme dates of third will declare soon. Andhra’s Chief Minister designed and executed Jagananna Thodu from vision got from 3,648-km padayatra done during 2019 elections.
Advantages of Jagananna Thodu Scheme:
The primary benefit or advantage of Jagananna Thodu scheme is the interest free loan of Rs. 10,000 for eligible sections of the society. Following are the other benefits of Jagananna Thodu scheme about beneficiaries.
- The financial assistance will transfer to the bank account of beneficiary within one month of drafting application.
- The beneficiaries can use loan amount as a working capital.
- Andhra Pradesh Government launched a special portal for well execution of the project. All beneficiaries are provided with the QR code and ID cards for repayment purpose.
- Jagananna Thodu application is launched with all facilities to repayment of loan. Government officials are urging beneficiaries to use that app and almost 40% of beneficiaries are now utilizing the app.
Eligibility of Jagananna Thodu:
Following are the eligibilities to apply for 10,000 loan through Jagananna Thodu scheme.
- Street vendors and hawkers selling fruits, vegetables, tea, ready to eat foods, textiles, books etc are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Owners of small scale pan shops, barber shops, laundry shops are also eligible to apply under Jagananna Thodu.
- The maximum income of applicant should not exceed 10,000 in rural areas and 12,000 in towns.
- Persons carrying and selling goods are also eligible to draft application.
- Peoples who trading on footpaths and bicycles are also can apply for Thodu scheme.
- There will be a procedure of social audit for finalizing list of beneficiaries by placing list on notice boards.
- Applicants have a temporary or permanent shop have 5 feet length and 5 feet width or less is eligible for the scheme benefits.
- Tiffin center owners on roadside also can apply for the scheme.
- The minimum age of applicant should be 18 years and there is no upper age limit.
- Artisans doing traditional handicrafts will also get benefits.
Objectives of Jagananna Thodu:
The overall aim of implementing a loan scheme like Jagananna Thodu is the upliftment of unprivileged sections of society. Few of the other objectives are the following.
- The working capital of street vending is very low when comparing to other business. A loan of Rs. 10,000 is efficient to nourish a street vending business.
- Saving unprivileged persons and their families from debt traps by providing a interest free loan.
- Upliftment of sections pandemic situations affected sections of society.
- The financial assistance is helpful to grow their business to next level and locations.
Steps to Register for Jagananna Thodu Scheme:
There have simple online application procedure for Jagananna Thodu Scheme. Your nearest common service center or Mee Seva centre will help you regarding this. The applicant also get help from organizations and volunteers among street vendors to draft a application. Any of the person eleigible for drafting a Thodu application can also contact at 1902, the tollfree number of Jagananna Thodu Scheme.
Compulsory Things Needed to Apply:
- Identity proofs like Aadhar Card and Voter ID card.
- Active bank account with a valid bank passbook.
- Income certificate from government officials.
- Domicile certificate or residential proof to prove that you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Mobile number for verification.
You have to complete the application filling through online by creating a account at official website. As mentioned earlier, any organizations or volunteers will help you to accomplish that. The initial steps to get started with the Jagananna Thodu are following.
- Open official website of Jagananna Thodu Scheme.
- Click on “Apply Now” button.
- Type your mobile number on the specified field for verification.
- Enter OTP received on next specified field.
- The account are successfully created.
- Now you can proceed with the filling of application by giving basic details of applicant, bank details, income details etc.
An applicant will get every help at village secretariat. The officials of village secretariat will help with drafting a application for you by collecting all data and documents from you. There also have some dedicated volunteers from political organizations among street vendors for welfare of street vendors and hawking. So, it’s best find anyone of them to draft application if you don’t know to do it through online.