Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme are introduced to give financial assistance to women’s during their marriage. Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Form 2022 PDF are the official application form of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme. Telangana’s government aims to prevent child marriage by implementing this scheme very efficiently all over Telangana.
Women’s belonging to SC/ST/OBC and other minority categories are eligible to apply for this scheme. There have some ineligibles to apply for benefits under this scheme. The application is completely processing through online mode.
But the PDF file shared here are helpful even the application are through online. In this article, we are described the complete details of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme like features, financial benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, how to apply etc.
- Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Form 2022 PDF Details and Image Preview:
- Features of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme:
- Two Components of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme:
- Financial Benefits under Kalyana Lakshmi/Shaadi Mubharak Scheme
- Eligibility Criteria of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme:
- Documents Required to apply for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam:
- How to Apply for Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme:
- Steps to Check Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Status:
- Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Form 2022 PDF Download Link:
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Form 2022 PDF Details and Image Preview:
Features of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme:
Telangana Government started Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme October 2, 2014. Following are the major features of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme.
- Telangana’s government has introduced the Kalyana Lakshmi plan for SC, ST, minority (BC-A, BC-B, BC-C) and economically backward families of the state.
- In the year 2014, the government first granted financial assistance of Rs 51000.
- The financial aid under this plan was raised to Rs 75116 and Rs 100116 in 2017 and 2018, respectively.
- For the transparency of this scheme, the financial aid is deposited straight into the bank account of the mother of bride.
- Telangana Government aims empowerment of women’s by implementing this scheme effectively.
- Government can prevent child marriages or early marriages By implementing this scheme. This will results in rise of literacy rate of girls.
- As per reports of 2018, more than 3.5 lakh families got benefits under Kalyana Laxmi Scheme.
- The Kalyana Laxmi scheme benefits are now available one time for a family.
- The total budget of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme are ₹1450 crores annually
Two Components of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme:
As mentioned earlier, the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme is for Minority sections and economically weaker sections throughout Telangana State. Actually, Honorable Chief Minister of Telangana, Sri K. Chandrashekar Rao Announced the financial assistance for marriages as the two different schemes. These Schemes are:
- Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme: For economically backward Minorities among Hindu religion.
- Shaadi Mubarak Scheme: For economically backward Minorities among Muslim religion.
But the application, financial assistance and processing of both schemes are still same.
Financial Benefits under Kalyana Lakshmi/Shaadi Mubharak Scheme
The Telangana Government are increasing budget of Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme and Shaadi Mubharak Scheme every year due to huge number of applications. As mentioned earlier, the assistance amount also increased on 2017 and 2018. Following are the financial benefits under Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme:
- Rs.1,00,116 are the financial assistance allowing by Government for a application from 2018.
Eligibility Criteria of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme:
A bride fulfilling the following eligibility can apply for Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme.
- Resident of Telangana State.
- The bride must be 18 years old.
- The family of bride must be below poverty line.
- The bride belong to minority categories.
- The family of Bride must fulfill income criteria.
Income Criteria of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme:
|Scheme Name||Minority||Income Criteria|
|Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme||SC||Rs.2,00,000/-|
|Shaadi Mubharak Scheme||Rs.2,00,000/-|
Documents Required to apply for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam:
The documents are same for Shaadi Mubharak Scheme. Every bride fulfilling eligibilities are must submit following documents with application.
- Photo of Bride
- Aadhar Card of bride and mother
- Income certificate
- Birth certificate of bride
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details of mother or bride (for orphans)
- Marriage confirmation certificate
- VRO/Panchayath Secretary Approval Certificate
How to Apply for Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme:
You can apply for Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme, If you meet all eligibility mentioned above. The application submission is through online mode through official website of Telangana Government.
|Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme – Apply online Link||Click Here|
|Shaadi Mubharak Scheme – Apply Online Link||Click Here|
- Click on official apply online link given above.
- Then you will get a window like this:
- Applicant must fill some basic details here like name, date of birth, father and mother name, education qualification etc. The next section is caste certificate details & address.
- Applicant must specify their caste details here with permanent and present address. Applicant must produce caste certificate as an evidence of caste. The next section of application is about the bank account details for crediting the scheme benefits. The authorities will use address filled here for future communications regarding your application.
- This is an important section. Applicant must fill this section carefully. Make sure that bank account number and ifsc codes are correct according to your bank passbook. The next section is about Bride & Groom Details.
- These details are using for verification of the application. So, handle this section carefully. Any mistakes will lead to improper verification. Applicant must fill next section with details of marriage as showing below.
- Upload all relevant documents (Size: within 50 kb and 150 kb, Format: JPEG/JPG). The starred particulars are mandatory to submit application
- Then, you can double-check every information you entered in application page. The wrong details may lead to rejection.
- After verification, you can submit application by solving captcha. Applicant will get a confirmation page after successful submission of application. Make sure to save application number showing on confirmation page for future use.
Steps to Check Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Status:
Applicant can check Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Status through official portal of Telangana Government.
- Visit application status link by clicking here. Then you will get a window like this.
- Enter Aadhar number of bride & phone number given during drafting application.
- Click on “Get Status and Print”
- You will get application status at the next window.
- Consider taking printout of the status for future use.
Contact authorities of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme, if don’t got status through official portal. They can resolve this issue immediately.
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Form PDF is not really required, because the application submission are through online. You can download application PDF from link provided below, If you like to look in to the application before starting of filling online application.