Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme Application Form PDF is a official format to apply for Raitha Siri Scheme. Farmers are the backbone of India. Majority of Indian states are implementing lot of projects and schemes for welfare of farmers. Karnataka is a south Indian states have lot of agricultural land. The livelihood of most of peoples in rural villages of villages are depended on agriculture. Agriculture in the rural of Karnataka are the major part of state’s economy.
As per recent statistics, Karnataka have more than 12 millions hectors of agricultural land and also It’s very proudful to know that the more than 60% of land in Karnataka are utilizing for agriculture. The topography of Karnataka is supporting agriculture a lot and that may be majority peoples of rural Karnataka are engaged in farming. Raitha Siri is a popular scheme is Karnataka for inducing growth of agricultural sector and let’s discuss about it in next sections.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme Application Form PDF Details and Preview:
|PDF Name||Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||13|
|PDF Size||5.6 MB|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Karnataka|
Overview of Raitha Siri Scheme:
The Raitha Siri scheme is introduced by former Chief Minister of Karnataka, Mr. HD Kumaraswamy on 2019-20 budget. Karnataka Government allocated Rs. 250 crore at first year for implementation of the scheme. Following are the benefits and objectives of Raitha Siri Scheme:
- A financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 per hectare will be given to all farmers who are cultivating millets.
- Implementation of micro-irrigation facilities by aiming more crop by utilizing less water. Construction of ponds inside farm land is also a part of this project.
- The primary objective of the Raitha Siri scheme is to boost agricultural sector and induce traditional farmers to farm at their lands.
- The leading crop cultivating in Karnataka is rice. Rice is a crop getting stable market rate for farmers and it’s the traditional one about them. Karnataka Government calculated that the majority of farmers are attracted to rice and millet cultivations becomes low due to that. So, Karnataka government introduced Raitha Siri scheme to attract farmers to millet farming.
- The implementation of Raitha Siri scheme leaded to growth of natural farming and minor farming of millets.
- As like other welfare projects in India, the financial assistance will be credited to bank account of applicant given during time of registration.
- Strengthening of Karnataka’s economy through empowerment of agricultural sector.
- Farmers can utilize financial assistance for buying modern farm equipment’s, construct tank to store water etc.
- Karnataka Government is including unique crops to the list every year. Recently, authorities added Quinoa and Teff to the list. So, Teff and Quinoa farmers are also eligible to apply for the benefits of Raitha Siri scheme.
- The scheme is announced before pandemic situations. But, now Raitha Siri is also a part of awakening economy of Karnataka.
Eligibility of Raitha Siri Scheme:
There have some eligibility to apply for benefits of Raitha Siri Scheme. You have to make sure that you are eligible and then you can proceed to application steps.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant should be a farmer owning land or leasing land cultivating specified crops.
- The farmer should own at least one hectare land to be eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The applicant should be under specified income limit.
Application Steps of Raitha Siri Scheme:
Any eligible farmer can apply for the scheme through offline. The application process completly through offline and till Karnataka Government not started online application procedures. At first, you have to make sure that you have the all essential documents to submit with application.
The applications without essential documents will not consider for benefits under Raitha Siri Scheme. So, please make sure that you have the following documents.
- Passport size photograph taken recently.
- Identity Proof: Any of Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Ration Card.
- Domicile certificate to prove applicant is a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- Income certificate to prove that you are lying under the limit of income.
- Front page of Bank Passbook.
Let’s proceed to application submission, if you have all documents mentioned above.
Apply Through Offline:
Currently the applications are submitting through offline. The applicant may be online at the next year. Now, Agriculture Department of Karnataka Government is the authority responsible for processing Raitha Siri scheme applications.
- Checkout official website of Karnataka Agriculture Department, ie raitamitra.karnataka.gov.in.
- Head to the website and locate “Raitha Siri” under “Services & Schemes” section.
- Applicant can see detailed guidelines of the Raitha Siri Scheme at the opening page.
- Make sure that you are following every guidelines and recommended to proceed with applicant as per given on notification.
- Fill the form with accurate details and then submit to nearest agricultural office along with all mandatory documents.
There have an active helpline of Agriculture Department of Karnataka to solve every concern of applicant related to Raitha Siri application submission. Applicant can call Krushi Sanjivini Help line by dialing 155313. An applicant can also contact nearest agricultural office and agricultural officer is responsible for resolve your query with Raitha Siri Application.