Download Sathyavangmoolam PDF or self declaration PDF from here if you are searching for format of affidavit for traveling during COVID-19 pandemic situation in Kerala. You will get sathyavangmoolam format in Malayalam and English from direct link available at the end of this page.
Sathyavangmoolam or affidavit or self declaration is an essential one to carry during traveling according to Kerala government and Kerala police. The format of sathyavangmoolam or affidavit format available here are officially released by Kerala government to make affidavit preparation easy for public. Below we are added some more details about sathyavangmoolam PDF.
- Kerala Police Sathyavangmoolam PDF Details and Image Preview:
- Requirement of Kerala Police Covid-19 Self Declaration or Sathyavangmoolam:
- Sathyavangmoolam or Self Declaration Format in Malayalam & English PDF:
- Online Self Declaration For Traveling:
- Emergency Travel Registration Through Online:
- How to download self declaration or Emergency Pass?
- Kerala Police Sathyavangmoolam PDF 2022 Download Link:
Kerala Police Sathyavangmoolam PDF Details and Image Preview:
Requirement of Kerala Police Covid-19 Self Declaration or Sathyavangmoolam:
Kerala Government and police implemented restriction for traveling during lock down to prevent Covid-19 spreading. Traveling for emergency purpose by carry the self declaration or emergency pass is allowable for certain needs. Some of the travel restrictions are the following.
- Travelers should carry proof of emergency while traveling.
- Traveling for hospital cases and vaccination is allowed.
- RTPCR report of within 72 hours are compulsory for other state and international travelers.
- Police should issue penalty, if you act against covid protocols.
- Traveling from and to containment zones is not allowed.
- Limited number of passengers to travel on each vehicles.
- Kerala Police established check-posts on every district borders and state borders for strict monitoring.
These protocols are implemented by Kerala Government during different timeline of Covid-19 spread. Now, Kerala Government lifted majority of restrictions for traveling & checkout covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in for latest protocols.
Sathyavangmoolam or Self Declaration Format in Malayalam & English PDF:
It’s not essential to take a print out of this affidavit. It’s just a format only. You can fill fillable fields after taking printout, or you can copy and write same to a white paper along with fillable fields. You may be fined by Kerala police if you don’t have this affidavit with identity proof.
You have to mention some essential details on this form, including:
- Your Name with address
- Co-Passenger Name
- Vehicle Number
- Starting location of journey
- Ending location of journey
- Time of return
- Purpose of travel
After proper filling of sathyavangmoolam or affidavit, you have to sign the affidavit with date.
Online Self Declaration For Traveling:
The travelers across Kerala can generate self declaration or sathyavangmoolam through official covid related portal of Kerala Government. Here we are going to discus steps to generate covid-19 sathyavangmoolam through official portal. Applicant can use self declaration generated this way can use only for local travel and not for inter-district travel. Follow these steps carefully:
- Please visit official portal by clicking here. Then you will get a window like this.
- Enter your mobile number at field below “Your Mobile Number” and click “Verify” button. Then solve captcha at popup screen and then click “Verify” button.
- The applicant will get a OTP soon at entered mobile number and click “Verify” button.
- Covid-19 Jagratha portal recommending to download Sandes app to avoid waiting for OTP.
- The the screen will be redirected to form screen as showing below.
- Select your district you are traveling from the drop-down.
- Enter traveling person name at “Name” field.
- Select localbody from “Localbody From” drop-down area.
- Type place name at localbody at “Place From” Field.
- Select localbody to “Localbody To” drop-down area.
- Type place name at localbody at “Place To” Field.
- Enter your complete address consisting your house name, street, post office, pin code, district and state at “Your Address”.
- The next section is about vehicle details.
- Select vehicle type from drop-down menu from list of scooter to tractor.
- Enter traveling vehicle number.
- Type purpose of travel at specified field. You must carry documents to prove purpose of travel.
- Enter going and return time at specified fields.
- Click “Save” button after checking every details you are entered.
- You can see a confirmation as popup after click “Save” button.
- Now, the steps are completed, shortly you will receive a SMS with link to download self declaration.
Emergency Travel Registration Through Online:
Applicant can apply for emergency travel registration through Covid-19 Jagratha Portal. The initial steps to apply for emergency travel is same like self declaration generation. Applicants can make use of this registration if have any emergency, and applicant must upload proof of emergency while doing the online application. Follow steps given below carefully.
- You are redirected to a form window after login with OTP verification. This form is different from self declaration generation online application and require more details than that.
- Fill all the mandatory fields with correct details. Applicant must submit any of id cards in relevant column. Any one of voter id card, aadhar card, ration card, passport are acceptable.
- Applicant must upload proof of emergency at the specified column. You must submit proof in PDF/JPEG format have size of below 500 kb. Applicant can enclose the copy of a Govt. issued ID card, Medical Certificate or any other document as single PDF document or as an image to support your claim for availing the emergency pass.
- Click “Save” button. and you will get a confirmation popup and shortly receive link to download pass by SMS at registered mobile number.
How to download self declaration or Emergency Pass?
You will get download link by SMS after confirmation. Covid-19 Jagratha portal have another way to download self declaration & emergency pass, If you not received download link by SMS. follow the steps carefully:
- Visit “Track Application & Download Folio” page by clicking here.
- Enter Mobile Number & select application type from drop-down list.
- The solve catcha and click “Verify” button.
- You will get a OTP for verification and enter it at specified field and click “Verify”.
- You can see your applications at next screen. Then you can click “Download” button showing near to your application for downloading pass or declaration.
- Take a printout of the pass or declaration and also make sure to carry ID proofs with proof of traveling.
Download Kerala Police Sathyavangmoolam PDF from below. The document at download link have both Malayalam and English self declarations. Take printout of the any one of the English & Malayalam, fill details and enjoy your journey by following all safety precautions.