One & Same Certificate Format PDF are the Form to apply for One & Same Certificate in Kerala. The relevant authority will certify one and same in same form after verification. Both online and offline processes are available to apply for One and Same Certificate in Kerala. Below, we are described both process in detail. We are advising you to read all basic details related to One & Same Certificate of Kerala.
- One & Same Certificate Format Kerala PDF Details and Image Preview:
- Uses of One & Same Certificate:
- Documents Required to Apply for One & Same Certificate:
- Apply Offline for One & Same Certificate:
- Steps to Apply Online for One & Same Certificates :
- One & Same Certificate Format Kerala PDF Download Link:
One & Same Certificate Format Kerala PDF Details and Image Preview:
Uses of One & Same Certificate:
One & Same Certificate are must have document if a person have different names in your identity documents & educational certificates. One & Same Certificate is essential if you can’t ready to change names to same. By applying through One & Same Certificate, the village officer will issue One & Certificate declaring that these two names are belong to same person.
Documents Required to Apply for One & Same Certificate:
Village officer will approve One & Same Certificate after proper verification. The applicant must submit following documents with One & Same Certificate application form.
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- School Certificate
- Voters ID
- Any other valid identity document
The applicant may be must attend before village officer to prove their identity and for verification.
Time Period of Approving One & Same Certificate:
If you are applying through E-District, the village officer will approve One & Same Certificate within five days. You may get certificate on the same day in offline method. Certificate may be late if there have any problem found during verification.
Validity of One & Same Certificate:
All Certificates of Kerala government have validity of six months to one year. Commonly, the One & Same certificates are issuing for a single occasion by specifying the use.
Apply Offline for One & Same Certificate:
During offline process, the applicant must appear in front of the village officer. As you know, the offline application for certificate applications are very time consuming in Kerala. But,, some peoples not aware of online services are preferring offline application submission. Please follow the steps given below carefully to submit an One and Same Certificate offline application.
- Step 1: Take a print out of One and Same Certificate Format PDF
- Step 2: Fill the form with all details.
- Step 3: Attach documents required.
- Step 4: Submit at your village office.
- Step 5: The officer will approve certificate after verification.
Steps to Apply Online for One & Same Certificates :
Some years back, Kerala government introduced an online facility to apply online for One & Same Certificate. You can visit nearest Akshaya Centre to avail this service. Akshaya staff will submit online application by uploading your documents through E-District portal. In this method, you are not required to appear in front of village officer. Village officer will issue One & Same Certificate through online after proper verification. An individual can apply for one and same certificate without assistance of Akshaya centers. Here we are going to discuss steps to apply for One and Same Certificates individually.
Recently IT department of Kerala government updated server and design of e district portal. You have to create a account to get started with e district portal. You follow this guide to create an e district account. Then you have to do a applicant registration (you can add multiple applicants under a portal user). Click here for guide on applicant registration.
Then There have 3 steps after account creation & applicant registration to apply for one and same certificates through e district portal:
- Step 1: Fill in application details.
- Step 2: Upload supporting documents.
- Step 3: Make Payment and generate acknowledgement (receipt).
Step 1: Fill in application details.
- Search “One & Same Certificate” at search bar.
- Then portal user will get a popup showing the certificate application charges and required documents. Please make sure that you have every required documents. Let’s read that and click on “Apply Now” button to proceed.
- Then you will redirected to a application form for one and same certificate.
Let’s start filling the following data on application. All the fields are mandatory.
- eDistrict Register No – Select applicant name with register number from drop-down.
- Certificate purpose – There will have two options: state purpose and outside state purpose. Village officer will issue certificate for state purpose and tehsildar will issue certificate for outside state purpose.
- To be produced before – You can enter name of the authority or institution which you are going to submit certificate.
- Alias Name – You can fill up to five alias names here.
- Enter two Identification Marks – Type two visible identification marks.
- Applicant’s Name and Relation
Then click on “Forward Next” button to proceed to uploading documents.
Step 2: Upload supporting documents.
Upload your Aadhaar Card, Election ID Card & Ration Card here. You can specify anything related to your documents at “Remarks” section. PDF documents less than 100 KB are only acceptable on E-District portal.
Step 3: Make Payment and generate acknowledgement (receipt).
Let’s finish the application process with payment. All debit cards, credit cards, UPI, Internet banking services are acceptable on this portal. Applicant will get a acknowledgement after successful payment. Consider taking a print out of acknowledgment for future use. The registered mobile number will get a message when your certificate is ready. Then you will get certificate by visiting track application page at e district portal.
Online Application Charge in Akshaya Centre for One & Same Certificate:
There have a fixed fee fixed by government of Kerala for all certificate services. Charge of One & Same Certificate are following:
- Akshaya center service charge: ₹18 + Government Service charge – ₹ 7 + ₹ 3/page for each print & scan.
There have a charge relaxation for SC/ST & BPL categories.
- For SC / ST category : ₹ 25 + ₹ 2/page for each print &scan
- For BPL category: ₹ 15
Note: It’s advisable to change names and make same in name in all documents through procedures specified by Kerala government, instead of using a One & Same Certificate.