SBI bank accounts will give you the most secure and best banking experience along with all modern banking methods. Download SBI ATM Card Application Form PDF now to get started with receiving a new atm card.
ATM cards are one of the essential thing which enables you to withdrawal of money from any ATM throughout India without vising branches directly. As you know, ATM cards are also known as debit cards. An State Bank of India [SBI] customer can also request for a new ATM card through mobile banking and internet banking also. We are also mentioned online procedure below after details of offline procedures.
SBI ATM Card Application Form 2022 PDF Details and Preview:
|PDF Name||SBI ATM Card Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|PDF Size||0.17 MB|
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Beneficiary||SBI Account Holders|
Situations to Apply for a ATM Card:
Following are the three scenarios where we need to apply for a SBI ATM Card :
- Apply for new ATM Card: Commonly, you will get a new ATM card while time opening a bank account at SBI. You can apply for ATM card, If you don’t get it at the time of bank account opening.
- Replacement of ATM Card: As mentioned earlier, ATM Cards are one of the essential thing in our day-to-day life. So, the frequent usages or rough usages can damage ATM cards fast. Under these circumstances, you can apply for a new ATM Card by using this application form.
- Renewal of ATM Card: Every bank in India are allotting ATM Card for a specific period like validity of three or four years. After expiration of validity, you have to apply for a new ATM Card. The form attached at the end of this page can also use for ATM renewal purpose also.
How to Fill SBI ATM Card Application Form? :
You must fill some basic details after taking a printout of the SBI ATM Card Application Form. You can use a ball pen to fill the details, and we are advising you to fill following details carefully.
- Name of bank account holder
- Address of applicant
- Date of birth
- Bank account number
- IFSC code
- Phone number & email
- Type of account
- Type of ATM Card applied for : Tick the type you want
- Signature with date and place
We are recommending you to double-check details filed on SBI ATM Card Application Form.
Documents to Submit with SBI ATM Card Application Form:
Applicant must submit any of the following documents with duly filled SBI ATM Card Application Form.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID Card.
After proper filling and attaching of relevant document, you can submit application at nearest branch of State Bank of India. SBI officials will allot and deliver ATM Card at the earliest.
Apply For SBI ATM Card Through Internet Banking:
Every SBI Customer can easily apply for a ATM card, if they are activated internet banking facility. At first, we are discussing about login to SBI internet banking.
Step 1: Login to SBI Internet Banking:
You must keep SBI internet banking login credentials safe and beware of fraudulent websites trying to loot you. Please follow following steps to login to SBI internet banking:
- Visit official Internet Banking website of SBI. ie, www.onlinesbi.com. Then, Choose Personal Banking from the options.
- Click on “Login” button showing below Personal Banking option. Then you are taken to next page & select “Continue to Login”.
- Enter your user name and password and solve image or audio captcha and enter Login button to proceed.
- Recently, SBI introduced OTP based login for enhanced security. So, OTP is mandatory for login and you will receive an OTP just after clicking on “Login” button.
- Enter OTP & click on “Submit” button.
- Now, you are entered to your SBI Internet Banking dashboard.
- You can connect with SBI Helpline, If you have any trouble on doing login to SBI internet banking portal.
Step 2: Apply For ATM Card Through SBI Internet Banking:
Now, we are going to get started with online application for SBI ATM. We are requesting to follow the steps carefully.
- Click on “e-services” available on upper menu.
- Select “ATM Card Services” from drop down menu.
- Now, you are redirected to a new window. Select “Request ATM/Debit Card”.
- Select your bank account from the list. Be careful if you have multiple accounts on SBI.
- Select “Debit Card” on “Card Category” option.
- Enter SBI account holder name at “Name on the Card” option.
- Select card you want on “SBI Type of the Card”. This guide will help you to select a best debit card for you.
- Tick on box along with “Accept Terms & Conditions”.
- Click on “Submit” button to proceed.
- Now, applicant can see a new window to select address you want to receive your new debit card. Please select a address and click on “Submit” button.
- The next step is verification of your application by using OTP or profile password. Your application is successfully submitted by completing this step.
- Applicant can see a confirmation page at the next screen.
- You will get your new ATM card within 15 days at the selected address.
SBI Helpline :
SBI customer can contact helpline, If you have any query with Debit card related services. SBI customer care representative will help you with your queries at the earliest moment. Also, you can contact your home branch for any help regarding debit cards.
The online process is very easy to do and offline process are time consuming. We are recommend to follow online method if you have Internet Banking facility. Anyway, offline process is better if you are not aware about internet banking facility.