Major scheme of governments in India for poverty eradication are Ration Cards. Central and state governments implemented network of Public Distribution System spreading across metropolitan cities to remote villages to ensure food security for citizens of India. May be, ration cards are just a document for some peoples. But, Ration Cards provided by governments is a lifesaver for majority peoples living below poverty line.
West Bengal Government distributed more than 9 crores of ration cards throughout the state. Also, West Bengal Government have very well managed system for managing various services related to ration cards. Now, WB Ration Card holders can apply for services through offline and online.
Earlier we discussed about Form 4, which is using for adding new members to ration cards. Here, we are provided West Bengal Ration Card Form 5 PDF with important information like use of form, how to fill, how to apply through offline & online. Form 5 is also known as West Bengal Ration Card correction form.
- West Bengal Ration Card Form 5 PDF 2022 Details and Image Preview:
- Use of West Bengal Ration Card Form 5 PDF:
- How to Apply for Correction in Ration Card Through Form 5? – Offline Method:
- Ration Card Form 5 Applying Steps – Online Method:
- Steps to Check Status of West Bengal Ration Card Form 5 Application:
- West Bengal Ration Card Form 5 PDF 2022 Download Link:
West Bengal Ration Card Form 5 PDF 2022 Details and Image Preview:
Use of West Bengal Ration Card Form 5 PDF:
West Bengal Ration Card Form 5 PDF are using for correction in West Bengal Ration Cards. The mistakes in ration cards may create many problems for the beneficial family. May be there is a chance of stopping ration for beneficiary families in case of serious or conscious mistakes. So, it’s better to make correction in case of any mistake.
Many ration card applicants are filling forms very fast and carelessly. It will results in serious mistakes and problems. In India, ration cards are considering as both id proof and address proof for many services. You can never use ration cards with mistakes as id & address proofs.
Civil Supplies Department of West Bengal Government provided Form 5 PDF to solve all mistakes in a digital ration card. West Bengal Ration Card holders can apply for any correction through Form 5 by online and offline. Below, we are described offline & online processes in detail.
How to Apply for Correction in Ration Card Through Form 5? – Offline Method:
At first, you can download West Bengal Ration Card Form 5 from link provided at the end of this page. We are provided official and best resolution Form 5 at the link. Then you can take a printout of the form to start the procedures. Below, we are included detailed direction to fill Form 5 & it will very helpful in filling Form 5 without any mistakes
We are recommending to use black pen for filling WB Ration Card Form 5 & must fill every details in capital letters.
How to Fill Ration Card Form 5?
West Bengal Ration Card Form 5 PDF are divided in to five sections. So, we are going to discuss Filling section by section.
- Section A: Existing Card type and number of the Head of Family (HoF)/Any other member:
In this section, applicant must fill name of owner of ration card, type of ration card and ration card number as given on your ration card.
- Section B: New Address details:
Many of applicants are using Form 5 to update their address. If want to make any address change, you can fill this section with your new address.
- Section C: Contact details of the family:
One mobile number is only mandatory in this section. But, we are suggesting you to fill all fields like secondary number, whatsapp number & email id. Filling all the fields will helps you in future better relations with food department of West Bengal government.
- Section D: Other details on which you need correction:
Applicant can change following details by filling up this section:
- Father Name
- Husband Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number etc.
Applicant can correct details of up to four members by using a single Form 5. Then put sign and date at the specified areas of Form 5.
List of Supporting Documents to Attach with Form 5:
Following documents may be compulsory during drafting of Ration Card Form 5 application.
- Copy of Aadhaar card of all members.
- Copy of EPIC/KCC/Bank Passbook/Driving license/Passport for correction of name and/or address.
- Photocopy of existing Digital Ration Card.
- Birth certificate in case of member younger than five.
The documents may vary according to the corrections you are going to do. During submission, The authority will notify you if any documents are missing.
Where to submit Form 5?
Hope you are doing well and carefully. After proper filling and attaching documents, applicant can submit their application behalf of authority of Food and Civil Supplies Department, of the West Bengal Government. It’s best to submit Form 5 application to Inspector of Food and Supplies of your area.
Applicant can utilize Duarer Sarkar scheme of government for submission of Form 5. West Bengal government ensuring door to door service of government officials through Duarer Sarkar scheme.
Ration Card Form 5 Applying Steps – Online Method:
The online method are always easy and time saver. You can apply for Form 5 by using through a computer have internet connectivity or approach nearest Common Service Center [CSC] to draft your application. Following are the steps to apply online for ration card corrections:
- Visit official portal of Digital Ration Card by visiting this link.
- Enter your ration card linked phone number to receive OTP.
- After verification, you will be redirected to services portal.
- Find “Change Name or Other Details in Ration Card” option from service list.
- Proceed with filling of application and uploading relevant documents.
- Submit application.
Steps to Check Status of West Bengal Ration Card Form 5 Application:
- Visit this official link.
- Select Form V from drop-down of “select form type”.
- Enter 10 digit or 16 digit Digital Ration Card Number.
- Enter 10 digit phone number linked with DRC.
- Click “Search”
- Now, you can see the status of your application.