AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Form PDF are using to apply for availing benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme. Andhra Pradesh is an Indian state state initiating and implementing lot of projects for people’s welfare. YSR Cheyutha is a prominent project implementing according to the special interest of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy. Women’s of our generation are still facing many problems within society. As a solution for these problems, many state governments in India are looking interested to take initiative for project for welfare of women’s. YSR Cheyutha is a project designed for welfare and self sustainability of women’s of Andhra Pradesh.
YSR Cheyutha becomes popular across Andhra within just a year of launch and number of application also increasing year by year. Also, YSR Cheyutha is one of the scheme in A.P have highest number of beneficiaries. Andhra Government are looking to empowering every family of the state providing financial assistance and other benefits for a women of a family. The tagline of YSR Cheyutha scheme are “Heralding Bright Future for Women”.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Form PDF Details and Preview:
|PDF Name||AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|PDF Size||507 KB|
|Benefit||Availing Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme.|
Budget Allocated for YSR Cheyutha Scheme:
The project is officially launched on 12th August 2020 by Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy, C.M of Andhra Pradesh. As mentioned earlier, Andhra is a state allocating majority of their income for people welfare schemes. As per state budget of 2020, Rs. 2,24,789 crores are allocated for all of the social welfare schemes running by Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy government. The share of YSR Cheyutha scheme is 19,000 crore from the total amount allocated for welfare schemes.
Till now, Andhra Government disbursed approximately ₹8,943.52 crores for beneficiaries of this project. The remaining amount to be looking to disburse to coming up years. As you can see, the budget figures of YSR Cheyutha scheme is very huge and the social change due to this project is also huge. As per latest reports, the number of beneficiaries under YSR Cheyutha are more than 23 lakhs.
Benefits of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme:
The highlight of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme are financial assistance for women’s which prolonging for four years from first installment. Let’s look in to benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme in detail.
- Total financial assistance of Rs. 75,000 will be given to each beneficiary within four years.
- The total amount of assistance are divided to four installments to be disburse in four years and each installment will contain ₹ 18,750.
- The amount will not hand over directly and the installments will transfer directly to bank account of each beneficiary like other schemes of the Andhra Pradesh.
Highlights of YSR Cheyutha Scheme:
There have numerous features for YSR Cheyutha Scheme. The project is not just a financial assistance. Jagananna Government also initiated some more steps to help beneficiaries. The objectives and features of YSR Cheyutha Scheme are following:
- Government of Andhra Pradesh aiming social and economic transformation by implementing Cheyutha Scheme. Four consecutive year disbursal model are initiated by aiming a overall transformation by changing current social situations of women’s.
- Andhra Pradesh Government signed agreements with corporate giants like Reliance Industries, ITC, Amul, P&G etc for helping women’s to find a livelihood by running retail stores and rearing cattle’s. As per the agreement, Retail product manufacturing giants like ITC will provide products to women entrepreneurs for a price lower than providing on general market. Amul will ensure extra price of each liters of milk providing by women’s engaged in rearing cattle’s. Both of the decisions opening opportunity for beneficiaries to create extra income than others in the field.
- More than 6 lakhs of beneficiaries of YSR Pension Kanuka are also receiving financial aid under YSR Cheyutha Scheme. As you know, the beneficiaries of YSR Pension Kanuka are widows, single women’s, differently abled. Through this, A.P Government are aiming uplifting of backward categories among women’s of Andhra.
- The amount will directly credited to the account of beneficiary. So, she can opt that whatever her can do with that money. The Andhra Government ensuring freedom of women’s through this decision.
Social Transformation Through YSR Cheyutha Scheme:
By considering next generations, the transformation of social situations of women’s are more important than financial aids. Andhra Government stating that the social transformation are occurring and it will clear that the society are changing through YSR Cheyutha Scheme. Some evidence of social and economic transformation are the following:
- As per recent reports, more than 78,000 women beneficiaries are started a retail store by utilizing agreement of Andhra Government with corporate giants. It’s very glad to know that 78,000 of common women’s are now entrepreneurs.
- Nearly two lakhs of women’s chosen rear cattle’s as their livelihood.
Both of them are great news about a state like Andhra Pradesh and it’s proving that the social situations are changing time to time.
Eligibility Criteria of YSR Cheyutha Scheme:
The eligibilities to draft a application for YSR Cheyutha Scheme are following:
- The primary eligibility criteria are the applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be a women within age of 45-60 years.
- The applicant must be belong to any of the backward categories like SC, ST & OBC.
Application Procedures of YSR Cheyutha:
There are certain documents are essential to apply for benefits under YSR Cheyutha Scheme. It’s recommended to proceed for application submission by keep ready all of the documents. Mobile number also compulsory to complete application procedures.
List of Mandatory Documents:
- Passport size photo of applicant.
- Any of the address proof like Aadhar card & Voter ID card.
- Caste certificate from government authority.
- Domicile Certificate from government department.
- Age proofs like 10th Certificate and Birth Certificate.
- Passbook of your bank account.
Apply Through Online:
You can use AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Form PDF to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme. Download AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Form PDF from below, fill it carefully, attach documents and submit in front of concerned authority.